Here are 10 declarations supported by Scripture from the holy Bible to provide you with a source of strength, comfort and peace.
1. I declare I am an unstoppable force for good.
“I can do all this through him who gives me strength.”
2. I declare that my faith will renew my strength
“but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.”
3. I declare that my weaknesses are also my strength.
2 Corinthians 12:9-10
“But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ’s power may rest on me.
That is why, for Christ’s sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
4. I declare that I walk in faith fearless, strong and courageous.
“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.”
5. I declare that no temptations will befall me.
“I keep my eyes always on the LORD. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”
6. I declare that I will encourage myself through encouraging others
1 Thessalonians 5:11
“Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing.”
7. I declare that I will comfort myself through comforting others
2 Corinthians 1:3-4
“Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God.”
8. I declare that I am ever encouraged in my growth toward a higher spiritual being.
2 Corinthians 4:16
“Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day.”
9. I declare that I will not be troubled by the troubles of the world.
“I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”
10. I declare that I submit my will to the all-understanding will of God.
“Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”